Questions for Participants to Develop a Conflict Assessment
Please read the description of the proposed process: An Outline
for Participants in the Conflict Assessment Process.
Listed below are questions for you to think about and respond to
in preparation for our time together. This information will be for
my use only and will not be shared with anyone. This information
will help establish an agenda or starting point for our meeting.
Your responses will help me better understand the dynamics of your
- What do you hope to accomplish on this day?
- What are the topics you think need to be discussed by the entire
- What guidelines do you think are necessary for effective discussion?
- What is the best part of your job?
- What causes you personal distress in your job and during work?
- What qualities do you like most and least about your work group?
- How effective is communication within your work group?
- How would you describe interpersonal relationships in your workplace?
- How are differences and conflicts handled in your workplace?
- What do you see as the major issues or problems with your job
and your team?
- How do you contribute to these issues?
- If you could make three improvements in your workplace what
would they be?
- Is there anything else you would like to add or any concerns
you might have regarding this day?
If you would like to speak with me regarding the conflict analysis
process, you can contact me at 250-245-4948 or email me at email@example.com.